The manual QA engineer will participate in various testing phases ranging from Integration to System and Beta, while executing different types of testing according to both PM requirements, and technical implementations:
- Disaster recovery etc.
As a team member, the following will be the bread and butter of his everyday routine:
- Writing/Executing STD’s.
- Finding issues and understanding levels of severity and probability.
- Opening bugs and enhancements.
- Perform verifications on fixed issues.
- Work with the developers to achieve a better, more robust product.
- Solid technical background.
- A state of mind in which problem finding will be above problem solving.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Completion of QA course and/or previous professional experience – advantage