A part-time position for a Windows Software Engineer with experience in the cyber protection field. Working closely with R&D and Marketing, your responsibilities also include researching market requirements and bringing new ideas and technologies.
- Similar experience in the cyber arena
- Team player and ability to motivate others
- C#/C++ server-side development
- Experience with databases like MSSQL, MYSQL and Non-SQL
- Experience working in Agile, SCRUM and multi-threaded environments
- Motivated and ability to learn new technologies